Sunday, January 25, 2009

16 Month Update

Not much new to post since we saw most of you over Christmas.
Henry is loving all his new toys as we try to thin out the rest.
He is almost using a second syllable in a few words (still mostly spit).
Still had a big head at his 15 month check up (and still dislikes shots).
Still a happy, laid back dude.
Here are few pics from the last month.


Snow Day in Seattle


Makes Henry Sleepy


They Keep Body Parts in Their Butt.


Christmas Booty!!!

Grandma shows Henry trucks for thousandth time.


Kyrie eleison, down the road that I must travel ...


Funny because I'm inside, not funny -6 degrees outside!!


Cause I'm the Taxman, Yeah.........the Taxman.......!!!!


Newton Clan (Shoe not pictured)


Memere counts Pepere's super duper magic 8 ball bingo winnings.


Henry liked the train tables he saw so much, he got one himself .


Lucas (otherwise known as Goo from the links under My Peeps).


Yes, it is cold, but not even a Wii can beat the tire horse.


Hanging with Grandma & Grandpa at the Library.

No comments: